Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-30 Origin: Site
Sprinkler irrigation is suitable for a variety of crops and different climatic conditions. Sprinkler irrigation is particularly suitable under the following circumstances:
1. Places with dry climate and low soil moisture. Sprinkler irrigation can increase the water utilization efficiency of crops, while avoiding deep seepage and reducing water waste.
2. Where precise control of irrigation volume is required. Sprinkler irrigation can provide water to crops on demand, accurately control the amount of irrigation, and avoid waste.
3. Where damage to the soil structure needs to be avoided. Sprinkler irrigation can avoid mechanical damage to the soil and maintain the soil structure.
4. Where crop damage needs to be avoided. Sprinkler irrigation can prevent water from directly impacting crops and reduce crop damage.
5. Where irrigation efficiency needs to be improved. Sprinkler irrigation can improve irrigation efficiency because sprinkler heads can spray water precisely where it is needed.
6. Where automated management is required. Sprinkler irrigation can cooperate with the irrigation control system to realize automated management and improve efficiency.
However, for large planting bases or where more economic factors need to be considered, a more complex sprinkler system design may be required. Therefore, although drip irrigation system is suitable for many scenarios, the actual use environment and needs also need to be considered.