Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-23 Origin: Site
1. When covering the waterproof sunshade net, the management of the sunshade net should be strengthened according to the weather changes and different periods of celery growth. Celery should be covered all day before seedling emergence. After seedling emergence, the net should be uncovered at both ends in the morning and evening, and covered at noon when the sun is strong. It can not cover the whole day in cloudy days, but the net must be built in time before the storm comes.
2. The width of shading net can be cut and spliced at will. The cutting method is to cut it by electric heating wire with high heat, because the shading net can be melted into a channel after cutting it with high heat, so as not to loose. The splicing method is to use nylon thread on the sewing machine or sew by hand. Do not tie with wire or aluminum wire to avoid mechanical breakage and affect the service life of the sun screen.
3. The covering of the floating surface will directly cover the waterproof shading net on the ground or plant, usually after sowing and planting.
4. The small arch canopy covers the sunshade net on the arched support of the thin-film small arch canopy. It is suitable for shading, cooling, ventilation in summer and autumn or preventing frost in early spring and night. It can also be used for rainproof or winter and spring night insulation.
5. Cover the canopy with a planar or inclined support of 0.5-1.8 meters high. Cover the canopy with a shading net for shading and rainproof.
6. The covering of the greenhouse is divided into single net covering, combined net covering, covering around the outside of the greenhouse and covering inside the greenhouse. When the single net is covered with the omentum, the 1 meters away from the greenhouse will not be covered. Covered outside the shed, mostly used for early spring heat preservation at night. Covered in the shed, usually 1 to 1.5 meters away from the ground.
7. The main purpose of mulching after sowing is to maintain soil moisture and prevent soil from consolidation after rainstorm. Prevention of pests and birds. Generally, the method is directly covered on the ground, but it is necessary to expose the waterproof net in time after emergence, so as not to impede the growth of seedlings. Short-term mulching after planting, one is to cover the cabbage, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, celery, asparagus and so on after summer and autumn planting, until survival, day and night uncovered, can directly cover the crops; the other is to cover the early spring planting of eggplant, melons and beans to prevent frost.